Chlorhexidine Acetate (CHA)
- Chlorhexidine acetate is an acetate salt of chlorhexidine which is used for bacterial control in hospital, agricultural and cleaning products and household care.
- Used as disinfectant for agricultural facilities (including egg, meat, and poultry processing).
- Also used to control viruses in some veterinary applications.
- Long shelf life of 3 years
- Manufactured under GMP and ISO 9001 compliant setup.
- Manufacture throughout the year offering supply security.
- Excellent Antiseptic
- High effectiveness