Polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB)
- PHMB is a swimming pool and spa water sanitizer used as an alternative to chlorine or bromine.
- PHMB is resistant to changes in water temperature, sunlight and changes in pH.
- It is widely used in food and non-food industries as a preservative and as a cleaning agent for food manufacturing contact equipment.
- PHMB is also used as an ingredient in antiseptic, contact lens, cosmetics, deodorants, and some veterinary products.
- Manufactured in a humidity-controlled environmen
- Stock maintained globally.
- Manufactured throughout the year in India
- Liquid (20% solution) polymer